General Labor- Bindery
Staffing Network has partnered with RR Donnelley in
Chanhassen! We are seeking motivated and eager Bindery Associates to
join their outstanding team! We have several positions available. We have
Day Shift and Night shift opportunities!
- Supply Bindery production line with adequate product to maintain
- Pull hangers from bundles.
- Palletize finished products at pace with machine operation; observe
product to ensure compliance with quality specifications.
- Make sure that the correct Load Markers are placed on the load.
- Check books for proper quality characteristics- trim, stitches, and
- Clean area when the machine is down or in make-ready.
- Work on rejects if needed.
- Help bindery operator with job set-ups.
- Bring product to stitcher, set feeder side of pocket, check feeder
side timing, set stacker, prep paperwork, mailbags, boxes and obtain
- Give sample of Signature and Load Markers to Operator.
- Operate mechanical bundle hoist and power pallet jack.
- Observe all safety practices, report unguarded/unsafe equipment and
all unsafe work practices.
- 1 year experience in a production printing environment preferred
but not required.
- Ability to write, speak, read, and comprehend basic written and
verbal instructions in English.
- Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work 3-4 rotating 12 hour shifts.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Ability to stand and/or walk up to 11 hours.
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds frequently.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
Attend our Hiring Event!
Tues (01/21) &
Suite # 100
Brooklyn Park, MN
Please bring 2 forms
These are excellent positions with a well known company! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for consideration! We are scheduling interviews immediately!
You can also apply online at www.staffingnetwork.com
under the EMPLOYMENT tab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.