Staffing Network has an Immediate Opportunity! Automotive manufacturing company in Downers Grove is seeking two Machine Operators. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a growing company.
Hours: 2:30pm- 11pm ( Must be able to complete training on 1st shift)
The Machine Operator will be responsible for setting up, operating and monitoring equipment per Standard Operating Procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up, adjusts and operates equipment to meet process parameters. Experience in punch press, drill press and tumblers preferred.
- Safely operates equipment and troubleshoots problems to ensure process parameters are met throughout the run.
- Documents work accurately and timely
- Cleans equipment and work area
- Checks parts for quality by using a micrometer/caliper or fixed gauge. Micrometer and Caliper experience required.
- Assembly experience is also desirable.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience preferred; punch press experience strongly preferred
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Experience with micrometers and calipers required. Go/No Go gauges also preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have good hand/eye coordination in order to safely operate equipment.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also apply online at www.staffingnetwork.com under the EMPLOYMENT tab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.