Our client is a well known Food Manufacturing company and they are currently seeking to hire Machine Operators for their 1st,2nd, and 3rd shift teams.
We have several positions available for: Bakery Cheese Operators, Packing Machine Operators, and Bakery Mixer Operators. These opportunities offer: $9.75-$10.50/HR, depending on shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Inspects product to verify conformance to customer specifications, including proper application of ingredients/materials i.e., oil, cornmeal etc.
· Starts, stops, adjusts, and operates machinery using approved methods, notifies Line Leader or Supervisor when repairs or adjustments are beyond the scope of his or her expertise.
· Requests the Bill of Materials (BOM) from Gatekeeper/Lead for the product in production.
· Requisitions the required ingredients stated on the BOM from the Gatekeeper.
· Operates auxiliary equipment associated with the operations of the machinery including but not limited to: weigh scales, conveyor systems, etc.
· Records necessary batch information including but not limited to: ingredient lot numbers, temperatures and machine settings.
· Recommends measures to improve methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
· Ensures that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are followed.
· Follows all company policies & procedures as well as the GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices).
· Maintains a high level of safety awareness for an accident-free work place.
· Reports any unsafe or hazardous work conditions or safety-related issues to Management.
· Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
· Ensures that all necessary equipment needed for the next production run is ready, clean, and in working order prior to the start of that product.
Education, Skills and Experience:
· High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
· One to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to work overtime, irregular hours or rotating shifts.
· Ability to speak, write and understand English.
· Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of diverse individuals within the plant.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, formulas, and policy and procedures manuals.
· Ability to write standard information into related paperwork.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including but not limited to pounds, ounces, grams, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and temperatures.
· Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
If interested in joining an outstanding company, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
You can also submit an online application at www.staffingnetwork.com under the EMPLOYMENT tab.