Shipping and Receiving Clerk
printing company is expanding their team in the St Paul, MN area. We are
seeking a 2nd shift Shipping & Receiving Clerk! This individual
will be responsible for preparing finished products for shipment and handling
- Process and monitor shipping and receiving
transactions for specific customers.
- Prepare shipments with UPS, FEDEX, etc.
- Provide computer and manual reports per
- Perform cycle counting to verify and
- Process warehouse receipts and bills of
lading. Enter customer orders and
- Monitor shipment times to deliver within
specified time frame.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Must have experience operating a Sit-down
and Stand-up forklift and pallet jack.
- Must have knowledge of UPS and FedEx.
- Computer literate and data entry
(Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook)
If interested in this exciting opportunity with a remarkable company,
please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for
You can also apply online at www.staffingnetwork.com
under the EMPLOYMENT tab.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.